3editor is a light CMS that does not uses database.
3editor is free software, released under the terms of GNU General Public Licence.
- a directory tree containing images and thumbnails (autogenerated)
- the upload/deletion of some fixed-path files
- a general xml file containing the structure of the gallery
- an xml file for every section containing images data
- a configurable number of general porpuse files and an xml list of them
3editor is entirely based on CSS, then is highly customizable.
Download - Stable release
Download - Development versions
- Needs a web server with PHP support
- For on the fly thumbs generation needs ImageMagick or the PHP/libgd
- Unpack the archive in the web server directory (/var/www/ or similar)
- Set "data" directory permission to web-server user (must be writable to apache)
- Read the README
- Modify the file phplib/config.php (is self-explanatory)
- Open with a browser the page 127.0.0.1/3editorx.x
- IF YOU'RE NOT ITALIAN: Translate the file phplib/lang.php and send it to the author (thanks)
Write feedbacks, bug reports, bug fixes, ecc. to matteo(chiocciola)matteolucarelli(punto)net.